Belarus is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe with rich architecture and diverse geography. Officially known as the Republic of Belarus, the country is a safe and secure place to live. The majority of people living in the country follow Christianity, whereas many do not practice any religion. The country is a beautiful place to explore at any time of the year.
Belarus has mild to cold winters and cool and moist summers. Overall, international students are safe and secure, making them at home, away from their home.
The Republic of Belarus is a country with mind-blowing natural potential and heritage. The country is a green landscape and mesmerizing natural aura that soothes one's mind and senses.
The people of Belarus are friendly, kind, and good-humoured. The peace and homely attitude of the local population towards foreign nationals has made this country the most sought-after among many students to pursue their dream careers.
Russian and Belarusian are the official languages of Belarus. Other languages like Polish, Ukrainian, and Hebrew are spoken within the local communities.
Study MBBS/MD in Belarus
MBBS in Belarus is becoming so popular among medical aspirants all across the globe who want to pursue their dream MBBS career abroad. The best quality medical education and low fee structure are the main reasons why umpteen numbers of medical aspirants all over the globe flock to Belarus to pursue a study in MBBS course.
The top medical universities of Belarus have a low fee structure. The institutions like WHO and NMC recognize their MBBS degree. If you have made up your mind to pursue your MBBS degree in Belarus with the top medical universities, you have made the right decision of your life because the MBBS degree at any medical university in Belarus is recognized all across the globe.
The medical universities of Belarus are beautiful options for medical aspirants who want to study MBBS in European countries with an affordable fee option. Many top medical universities in Belarus impart the best quality medical education to international students with the English language as a medium of instruction.
Almost all the courses taught in Belarus universities are recognized internationally. Belarus universities have about the lowest tuition fees in the world. So the students can easily afford the cost of their higher education without putting too much financial burden on their pockets.
Furthermore, all the Universities of Belarus are recognized all across the globe for the depth and the quality of their courses.
TOP RANKED MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN BELARUS
|Vitebsk State Medical University||City of Viciebsk|
|Belarusian State Medical University||Minsk|
Advantages of studying MBBS/MD in Belarus
Pursuing an MBBS degree in Belarus offers a plethora of benefits to Indian and foreign medical students. Belarus is the top destination preferred by many international students for MBBS, especially Indian medical aspirants because they get the best quality of medical education at comparatively low tuition fees.
- World-Class medical universities: The medical universities of Belarus are world-class, offering top-notch quality of medical education. The best medical university are globally recognized by institutions like WHO, ECFMG, FAIMER, NMC, IMA & MCI. (Medical Council of India)
- The MBBS degree from Belarus medical universities is globally recognized.
- Accreditation: Medical universities are approved & recognised by Ministry of Education & Science, Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Ministry of Health of Belarus.
- English medium: The medium of instruction for the entire six-year MD course in Belarus is English. Medical universities will also teach the local language to the students to help them during their clinical practice.
- Lectures are conducted by world-class and experienced professors.
- MBBS in Belarus is an excellent option due to high-quality of medical education and highly experienced professors, modern labs, and hands-on training experience.
- Eligibility of international licensing exams: Indian students are eligible to apply for international licensing exams like USMLE of the USA, PLAB of UK, MCI and many more after graduating from Belarus.
- Affordable tuition fee structure for MBBS course.
- Low fee structure: The prestigious medical universities offer the best quality medical education at low tuition fees.
- Students are not required to pay any hefty donation amount for taking MBBS admission in Belarus.
- Medical aspirants are not required to appear for any additional tests like TOEFL and IELTS for availing admission to medical universities in Belarus.
- State of the art and modern hospitals are available for internship training for medical students.
- Student-friendly and safe campus environment for international students.
- Medical universities offer complete safety and security to the foreign students.
- The friendly nature of the local public of Belarus makes international students feel homely and comfortable.
- Visa and admission process are systematic & smooth.
MBBS/MD course duration & medium of instruction in Belarus
- The total course duration of MBBS in Belarus is six years.
- The medium of instruction will be English for the entire course duration.
- The students will be taught the local language by the University.
- There are no extra charges for the language training, and is part of the curriculum for learning the local language will be helpful for the interaction with patients during hospital visits and internships.
- Learning the local language will also help in interaction with the locals.
- Every year there are two major intakes in most of the medical universities in Belarus-First intake process starts in September and winter intake starts in January.
- All the admission process starts before three months.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS/MD admission in Belarus
- The medical aspirant must have completed 12th from a recognized board.
- The student must have secured an aggregate of at least 60% in PCB – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects and in other subjects must have scored a total of at least 65%. All the students must have the English as their compulsory subject.
- Indian students must clear the NEET exam for the MBBS admission to Belarus. The medical aspirants of the other countries have to check the examination norms and rules of their respective countries.
Admission requirements for Indian & overseas students
Getting admission to the medical university in Belarus for Indian & overseas students through Sunrise Star Overseas Education Consultancy is quite easy & systematic. Following are the admission requirements:
- Educational qualification- Aspirants must have scored 60% and above marks in their Higher Secondary exam from a recognized board.
- HSC pass percentage - Required 60% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English as a compulsory subjects.
- Having good command over English language.
- Candidates should be above 17 years of age on, or before 31st December during the year of their admission process.
- NEET qualification- Students must have cleared the NEET exam with an eligible score of fifty percentile. The medical aspirants of the other countries have to check the examination norms and rules of their respective countries.
- Having Valid passport.
- Ten identical white background passport size photos (50m m x 50m m).
- Download the admission form from the website.
- Forward duly filled & signed the admission form to the consultancy.
Documents required for admission
Following set of documents to be scanned & forwarded via mail to the consultancy to proceed further for admission & invitation letter from the university:
- Secondary School certificate and mark sheet.
- Higher Secondary school certificate and mark sheet.
- Birth certificate.
- Report card of NEET exam.
- Passport copy.
- Ten identical white background passport size photos (50mm x 50m m).
- Medical fitness certificate by Doctor.
Documents required for student visa to study in Belarus
A Belarus student visa is necessary to take admission for an MBBS course in any medical University in Belarus. The medical applicant must have the following original documents at the airport:
- Valid travel passport.
- Admission & invitation letter from the university.
- Birth certificate.
- School certificates.
- Medical insurance.
- Medical fitness certificate by the doctor.
- Ten identical white background passport size photos (50 mm x 50 mm).
Visa processing time
The processing time for the study visa in Belarus is twenty five working days after submitting the visa application. This time duration is significantly less as compared to any other country.
Types of visa
Suppose the student's country has a Belarus embassy in their territory. In that case, the students can obtain a study visa before arrival to Belarus. The nationals of the foreign countries where there is no Belarus embassy are issued a visa on arrival at the National airport in Minsk.